Thursday, July 11, 2019

Debut Album Support

Hey, remember last fall when I reported on my Nth cousin Xce removed Bobby Conte Thornton's Rat Pack/ Broadway style one man show?  (Click here if you don't)

Well, he's trying to release a CD to have it recorded for posterity.

Since I want a copy, I'm using today's post to plug it and help make sure he meets his goal.  I know I'm behind on reviews, but this is an Italian family thing, they take priority.

Click here for the kickstarter link.   There's a sample of an Alan Menken penned song he performs there.

I can personally vouch for both the awesomeness of his performing and his grandmother's lasagna.


When I first saw the playlist, I was a little disappointed that "The Worst Thing I Could Do" didn't make the cut.

Then I thought about it, and realized you really gotta see that one live to get the full impact.

The rest of the set more than makes up for it, and if it does well, we'll probably get more live shows too.   Bonus!


2 comments:

Deborah said...

Beautiful song! Beautiful voice! Love his sound. Good luck to him with recording his CD!

Jeff McGinley said...

Thanx so much for reading, and supporting.