10) If you answer enough questions correctly, eventually you can make stuff up and get away with it.
9) Ignorance is curable, stupid is forever, crazy takes practice and upkeep. (Addition to Aristophanes)
8) "You can't polish a turd." Christine (Thanx to my sister for reminding me of that one.)
7) If you're in a morgue, and someone says, "You have to see this!" they're lying.
6) "Picture how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of `em are stupider than that" -George Carlin
5) At least half the people involved in any sporting event will be unhappy when it is over.
4) "If you don't pay attention to every little detail, you miss all of the jokes." Robert Anton Wilson
3) Logical argument always loses to a gut feel.
2) The intelligent application of brute force will always overcome skill.
1) The most important thing to remember when dealing with people is:
Human and chimpanzee DNA is less than 2% different.