Monday, July 29, 2024

Atlantic City August 6th to 9th 2023


“The World Will Little Note Nor Long Remember…”
Or
"Oh, they'll Remember, Abe.”
 I wrote this a few weeks ago, but it turns out to be very fitting that the titles are Bob Newhart quotes. Thanks for all the laughter, Bob. You'll be missed.


With other things going on in our lives, this was planned to be as uneventful a trip as possible. Anabelle had told me not to bother taking notes since it wouldn’t be worth it. However, an event occurred mid-stream causing her to change her tune from,
“Why are you taking notes? We don’t do anything here?”
To,
“You NEED to write this trip up!”

As always, photos will be sporadic, uneven, and frequently wildly out of context.


Index (That's this one!)
(Yes, an uneventful trip means uneventful day names.
So there.)

2 comments:

Dina Roberts said...

I've come to love photos with weird, cool reflections.

So already I'm liking this series.

Jeff McGinley said...

Oh good, I would have chalked that up to "Jeff's inability to take a clear picture" but I like your description better. Thanx for reading.