Monday, July 23, 2012

Rocky Mountain Bye

Yeah, yeah.
There’s supposed to be a Dark Knight Rises review here today.

But I'm too distracted to write one yet.


What happened?

Well, I’ll tell you.

(Cue Tony Bennetish tinkly piano music)



The dinosaurs and fossils,
Are now so far away.
Exploring Garden of the Gods,
Took more than just one day.
I’ve been burning up alone
All hot headed in New Jersey

Should have checked before flying on my way.

I
Left
My
Hat…

In Colorado

For the whole trip it sheltered me.
From the beating sun that’s warm,
To freakish thunderstorms.
The mountain dirt, on shirt not hair,
when I wear.

I left my hat
In Colorado
Head felt a breeze while on the plane
When it’s mailed home
From ole Colorado
Won’t get all wet,
When in the rain

(BIG FINISH)

When it’s mailed hoooooome
from oooole’
Coloradooooooooooooooo

New Jersey suuuuuuuuuuuuun
Won’t fryyyyyyy
My-y braaaaaain!


Apologies to Tony Bennet, and everyone looking for substance on the blog today.


Condolences and sympathy to those in Aurora dealing with a true tragedy.


Bat-Review Thursday, promise.




No comments: