Monday, August 22, 2022

Denver 2022 May 4 to13


The Legend of the Ugly Monkey
Or
Pigeon Rides Again
 
We temporarily left the borders of the Mid-Atlantic region for the first time in a long while.
We were masked and needed to make appointments to go places to deal with plague times, but we did return to our old animal and dinosaur filled haunts in Colorado.
 
Listing the steps with each link below is more for a comparison to the upcoming Disney trip than for any documentation of this journey.
 
Although I did find it an interesting commentary on our family that zoo days have significantly more steps than our days dedicated to actual hikes.
 
Yes, I am capitalizing animal names again. I like animals.
Yes, I did the pictures on the fly again. 

2 comments:

Dina Roberts said...

I can relate to the random images thing.

Though now I've just stopped feeling obligated to have images.

But I think your post subjects offer more chances for at least somewhat relatable images.

Excited to read about your Denver trip. Even more excited to read about Disney.

Jeff McGinley said...

Thank you. I did see where you wrote about feeling obligated to have an image in each post, and have totally gone through the same thing.
Thanx again for reading.