Thursday, March 2, 2023

George Awards 10! Batman vs Superman Live Watch


 Warning
This post contains bad, foul, filthy and unacceptable language - the words that “will curve your spine, grow hair on your hands and maybe, even bring us, God help us, peace without honor.”
 
This is not a post for children.  Kids, take a hike.
This is also not a post for those adults who are offended by this type of language.  Do yourself a favor, and go read some of my cute stuff before moral outrage can kick in.
Just about everything else on this blog is clean…Stupid sometimes, but clean.
End of Warning.
 
For the celebration of the Tenth Annual George Awards for Profanity in Film, it calls for celebration, excitement, breaking new ground, and shit like that.
 
This year will focus on using the linguistic freedom I allow myself during these Award Times to do a couple of movie reviews without my usual, self imposed restrictions.
 
I have often cast aspersions (and buckets of shit) on Batman Vs. Superman.
These opinions came only from reading an online synopsis, and observing, first hand, the fucking disaster that was Man of Steel.
 
Having a trial period of HBO Max allows the opportunity of presenting my expert, and (theoretically) hilarious opinions while viewing the actual film containing characters I have been a fan of, and reached a deep understanding of, my entire life. By placing this review in the George Awards I shall be able to fully and properly express myself as the misrepresentations of these characters pile up.
 
Knocking back a sizeable Kraken Rum and diet root beer beforehand should help loosen my thoughts, vocabulary choices and possibly focus.
 
The laptop is ready, the screen is blank, the television is on, and the Roku is logged in.
 
As I search for the title, we are now ready to begin documenting live reactions to this viewing…
 



 





 
Wait...









 
 
HBO Max only has the “Ultimate Edition” of this mess?
 
And it’s over THREE HOURS!!!!!
 
ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY NOT!
 
I apologize, but there is no way I’m going to expose myself to this shit for three fucking hours.
 
Come back next week for a true (and full on) rant about how they fucked up the ending of what had been a decent attempt at realistic take on a completely different franchise.
 
A hundred and eighty-fucking-two minutes?
You’ve gotta be shitting me.
 
 
Click here for No Time To Die.
 

No comments: