Monday, July 20, 2026

Disney World 2025 Day 4 – Wednesday, May 21

A Salute To All StarWarsLand, But Mostly Ronto Wraps
Due to everyone’s conditions, we TRULY slept in this day. This is opposed to previous trips where we “slept in” by arising earlier than this, (also earlier than we awaken at home) and followed that up by spending twelve hours running around a Park. 

I mean, we did do it this time to have the energy for the next day where we were in the Magic Kingdom for fourteen and a half hours. Not to mention, on this day we did spend almost twelve hours out of the room, but there were relaxing travel moments in between. Anabelle- who ranks MGM the lowest of all four Parks- asked if I placed it in the center of the trip on purpose because, “It is a hole.”
 
 
Aside- Anabelle does enjoy multiple elements of this Park, but by comparison to the others, she finds that it pales.
(“By a lot. That is why it is a hole.” – Anabelle)
She may be bitter about Muppetvision 3D closing.
 
 
After sleeping the latest, she was still ready to leave the room before Rosa. The reason for this was acknowledged by all of us as, “Because Mami does everything.”

Passing through the food court, Anabelle had a great pin trade for the new, “pin trading anniversary” Stitch Pin. 
(Foreshadowing- We were meant to sleep in this day. For this and other reasons.)
 
We did have bus schedule televisions on the wall that I totally didn’t notice we had until I made a stink about the Deluxe Resorts having them on the “Fart Around in the Polynesian” night. (Anabelle- “You fool!) It indicated all the other busses were due “now” but the MGM one was due in twenty minutes. “Because they hate us.” However, a free-range bus showed up in less than ten minutes, changing its sign to MGM. Because Disney Magic never REALLY hates us.
 
As always with MGM, and especially with a late arrival, figuring out show times was an immediate issue. Due to availability throughout the day, we started with the first Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular at Ten AM.
Also, the Runaway Railway was broken.
“A hole.” -Anabelle
 
While waiting for the show to begin, Anabelle figured out that the App now had a feature to find missing PhotoPass shots, saving literal hours of waiting on hold and then describing outfits. She uploaded another picture from the EPCOT day, along with date and time, to that section of the App.
(Foreshadowing- They found our missing Figment meeting documentation before we left. YAAY!!)
 
The “Harrison Ford Stunt Double” Mike, was extremely vocal and dramatic, adding much to the show.
The Magic Band vibrated a bit and flashed fire colors for the opening scene, adding very little to the show.
 
The team did enhance the “how heavy the boulder is” gag by having two children push it back into position. The fire effects’ times were shorter (therefore safer) but they did return the “mechanic goes plbbbbbth” in the propellor bit to the show.
 
The Director asked if anyone was there for the 1981 release of Raiders. After we raised our hands he said, “Be sure to stay hydrated and sit down often in this heat.” Anabelle helpfully volunteered, “That was a joke because you are old.” 
Parenthood, the gift that keeps on giving.
She also pointed out that most of the changes and omissions of the show were probably not for the complex reasons I was theorizing, but because it used to be forty-five minutes and now was only a half hour. Alas.
 
After the stunt spectacular, we stayed on track for another show… because along with the Railway, Rise of the Resistance and Toy Story Mania were also broken. 
Anabelle- “Because it is a hole.”
 
Instead, we saw the ever hilarious Frozen Sing Along. The Cast Member noticed my Buzz shirt and said, “Choose a row, Space Ranger. “YAY!
 
Erik (that we had seen twice) was there again. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! Aria was the better one we’d seen and had upped her game. Between the two of them, Kristoff was corpsing really badly, and we were afraid he was fighting so hard not to laugh he was going to wet himself.

Key moments from Erik.
“I just saw a woman throw her baby out of the way to get a better view of Kristoff… So that happened.”
Following his list of “parental death movies” in the Disney cannon.
Erik- “If you liked those, you’re going to LOVE Old Yeller.”
Aria- “It’s the story of a boy and his dog.”
Erik- *evil grin* “For a little while.”
The Magic Band lit up with all the songs. Anabelle decided to try it and joined in the consensus that it was “too distracting.”
 
With the scheduled performances out of the way, it was time for the first of multiple farewells to Muppetvision 3D. (clomp clomp – don’t need three to cross the Park as it is only two square feet.)
Pausing briefly to meet Pluto, of course, who had been dispossessed onto this street area.

Even at this late date, there were some first timers next to us. They proved the gags in the show are still hilarious after all these years. They were also nice people and asked about my foot. (The regular boot I used this day stood out way more than The Robocop.)
We took advantage of a last shot at several Muppet photo opportunities, PhotoPass and otherwise.
Then there was a visit to my favorite (and soon to be gone) MGM rest room, Gonzo’s Royal Flush. Alas.
 

Aside-Those who do not have a strong opinion about a favorite bathroom in each and every Disney Park will never be able to understand our family.
 
 
Lunch time called us into StarWarsLand, next door. (clomp) This was the first time we’d been early enough to use the “Ronto Roasters” quick serve place instead of ordering them from Docking Bay 7.
(Foreshadowing- I will always, mistakenly call this “Docking Bay 94” which was the location of the Falcon on Tatooine in the original Star Wars.)
(Anabelle- “No one asked you.”)
 
This (the never having been here early enough before, not my obsession with Star Wars minutia. “Again, no one asked you.” -Anabelle) may be why I was surprised to find that the two places were actually attached to each other. (Or perhaps that I am a fool.) Anabelle continued to master Mobile Order. They never did source the Gluten Free pitas, but Rosa had heard the wrap was an improvement.
(Foreshadowing- It was! YAY!)
 
We did find out there was no way to specify “no ice” when Mobile Ordering.
(Foreshadowing- There was a way to address that, to be discovered later. Yay!)
 
Fortunately, each drink had its entire mass of ice welded into a single unit, and we could place those glaciers on the counter. At least we could until the run off threated to sweep us away, down a nearby drain, and we moved them onto our tray.
For a simple idea- A Sabrett’s style hot dog with a mix of flavorings and add ons- they are surprisingly tasty.
YAAY!
 
Out of the market area and by the Falcon, some frat guys were trying to give Kylo Ren and his Stormtrooper guards a hard time… and failing miserably. Actually, they had English accents. Perhaps they were hooligans instead of frat guys. Either way, they failed in their attempt and moved on.
 
Rosa took a post lunch seated rest in Batuu to enhance the “sleep in” nature of the day. Anabelle and I passed through the empty single rider line for Smuggler’s Run. (clomp clomp) Choosing the left staircase assured that emptiness continued. We reached the loading area, and the Awesome Happy (and Compassionate) Cast Member took one look at my boot and said, “That was a lot of stairs, are you OK?” I assured her I was. (Cue Anabelle’s grouchy old man impression.)
 
There was a bit of a maintenance issue with the Falcon that was sorted shortly. (Whirl around another cockpit there, gang!) While waiting, I noticed that I have seen it written so often now, I am usually capable of reading Aubrish.
(Anabelle- “Really, shut up! Nobody asked you.”)
 
Anabelle and I were spilt. The girl assigned to pilot in her group chickened out and someone else stepped forward. Since the briefing has been MASSIVELY shortened, Anabelle provided some Engineer lessons to that girl working the buttons next to her. The whole crew locked in, and they got an outstanding score. YAAAY!
 
Our crew had a great time but fared slightly worse. Because it was a group of three and a group of two, I was moved up to gunner. The same woman who asked me about the stairs tried to give me a short path to move, but I went to the further spot. This was the first time I revealed the secret of navigating the uneven, oddly textured, and sloped ground throughout Disney World. “I am fine. I have mastered the drunken baboon walk.”
 
The teen aged girl in our crew was nervous about being pilot, and her Dad directly asked her if she wanted to shoot or fly. Behind him, I mimed and mouthed, “You want to fly. Trust me.” She was happy with the selection.
 
She (and Anabelle and Veronica we learned in the past) didn’t know that, for most flight sticks, forward is down, and back is up. For those who haven’t wasted HOURS of their youth on flight and starship simulators, it isn’t analogous to the direction of the stick, it’s how you are moving the nose of the craft. In spite of this confusion, she was a better pilot than her Father. Also, the engineers never fired the cables meaning we “grabbed” the coaxium container by slamming into it. (BOOM!!) We had an eventful and fun (if not profitable) flight. I had a good accuracy rating as gunner, but the Mom of the pilot family got far more hits. This is because she pushed the fire button when the flight began and didn’t let go until it was time to release the seat belts.
 
It was difficult to know when our Rise of the Resistance FastPass was scheduled. This is because the time landed in the direct center of The Grid and was obscured and worn off by the bi-axial fold of the paper in my pocket. Luckily, we live in the future and the App sent us a notification. (No, this did not make me doubt the need for carrying a paper version of The Grid. Also, shut up.)
 
Anabelle walked us to the entry point and then left the land near Muppetvision to meet Goofy Spawn. It was a life changing moment. Goofy was there too, but understood he was not the purpose of the visit and gave them space. YAAAY!

I’d read there was a lot of cool stuff to see out the back of the “stand while flying” transport on our ride and the space battles were wild and fun. We did wave to the Mon Calamari across the craft in the pilot area up front. We do have manners.
 
 
Once captured in the Star Destroyer, we were next to another, faster moving, line. A First Order officer explained, “That is the single rider line. They chose efficiency over family.” (hee hee)
 
We heard a guy on that line explaining to someone else what is skipped by taking that route. “The part where you fly standing up and saw all the Mexicans get blown up.”
‘Murica!
 
When rescued by the Resistance, we were placed in the front seat of the droid driven cart. Rosa screamed a great deal. The good kind of “being surprised and having fun” scream. Not the “I won’t be able to straighten my back” scream that most thrill rides coax out of her. Bonus points for the smoothness of trackless vehicles. YAAAY!
 
We caught up with Anabelle…
Fine, technically we walked clean past Anabelle because I got confused about where the characters were. (clomp clomp…)
Then, after receiving an insulted text, we caught up with her on line for Donald and Daisy. (pmolc.)
 
The family near her on line were “basically feral.” The Dad spent a portion of the wait catching one of the many small Florida lizards in the Park.
‘Murica!
 
Both Ducks were excited about Tiny Donald, and it was a hoot and a half getting to meet them together. 
(Foreshadowing- This rare combination would not last until the end of this trip. Alas.)
 
Anabelle had mixed in the live action Little Mermaid with her Disney Animated cannon viewing to prepare for this moment. (Her verdict, the parts of the movie that did not try to be a shot for shot copy of the cartoon classic were good.) 
(Foreshadowing- That was mentioned in the planning posts but I am convinced almost no one reads them.)
Through the “One Man’s Dream” exhibit, we went to meet this version of Ariel. (With a quick stop to joke that the Disneyland Castle model was "life size.")

Anabelle ranked it as one of the best character interactions on the trip. Ariel liked her Alice book. They chatted about multiple topics and who else had signed. Then Ariel asked if Anabelle would like to see what Scuttle’s signature looked like. Her “Yes” was greeted with a messy squiggle up in the corner. YAY!!

On another one of our cross Park jaunts (clomp clomp) a woman passed surrounded by a near visible cloud of perfume. Why do people do that here?” Anabelle wondered while diving for Oxygen, “Everyone smells like sweat.”
 
The character theming of this trip continued, as we wanted to remain within the window of the much shorter wait Darth Vader Visa card meeting here than EPCOT’s Visa card spot. (“Because it is a hole.” – Anabelle)
 
He did a similar, but less effective than California, pop out to spook us. It was still terrifying, as although he was a bit on the thin side, he was uncomfortably tall. We all took very smiley photos with him, including me this time. That’s because I leaned into the Buzz Lightyear costume shirt I had on, making our meeting a wild cross over.
 
This visit placed us in the Star Wars Launch Bay, therefore I pulled my Chewbacca shirt out of the backpack and we got in line to see everyone’s favorite Wookie. While the shirt didn’t make the cut as a primary element of the Shirt Grid this time because of the need for Muppetwear, we did notice that it was actually starting to dissolve. That means it will likely remain at its “Carry in the bag and throw on at the last minute” status, while its final Chewbacca molecules barely hold together.
It’s a shame they don’t make t-shirts as tough as they used to. (He said referencing a twenty year old shirt when comparing it to forty year old shirts... such as my very first MGM Chewbacca shirt that Anabelle still uses as a pajama.)
 
Anabelle nearly burst a blood vessel trying to keep from bludgeoning the people ahead of us. They were attempting to answer the trivia questions on the screens hanging over the line. Those quizzes have since shifted away from the Rebels centric era Anabelle is so fond of, not helping her mood. Samples of their comments: “C-3PO and R2-D2 are both Protocol droids. What is an Astromech droid anyway?”
(Note for non Star Wars Geeks, Artoo has NEVER been a Protocol droid. And Astromech droids are one of the most common droids in the franchise, frequently mentioned by name in every movie and series.)
There was also a long discussion where one of them was ranting that Anakin wasn’t FROM Tatooine and they’re clearly using a wide definition of “from” because he was born elsewhere. (Note for non Star Wars Geeks… he was not.) As they were being called in the guy said, “Wait. I was thinking of Luke.”
 
Chewbacca was also extra tall, which is saying a great deal for the big furball. The family before us was discussing hair care with the Wookie, as he mimed brushing and styling himself.
Naturally, Chewie was happy to see my shirt and we palled around a bit. His added height kept Anabelle from desiring a solo (HA!) photo. Because the automatic PhotoPass thing worked, we did not get ninety-seven pictures this time.
As usual, I let out a Shyriiwook howl in greeting when we entered. Anabelle again stated she always forgets I can do that. When I pointed out she shouldn’t as I do it all the time. She clarified, “I mean I forget how good it sounds.” Awwww.
(“That was NOT a compliment.” – Anabelle)
 
BB-8 was nearby and never had a long line… because there’s only so much interaction the Cast Member can coax out of him. She asked if we had any droid stories to share, which Anabelle said, “Oh… quite a few.” Then she inquired if any of those droids were as cute as BB-8, to which Anabelle answered, “Oh, NO!” Because the little roller is, in fact, extremely adorable.
 
While this was already a character themed trip, MGMs penchant for ride break downs, long lines for key attractions and specific show times kept us on that track. 
(Anabelle- “See? A hole.”)
 
Anabelle went to meet Woody and Jessie until she found out the line was a full hour in the most unshaded part of the Park. Instead, she went over to get a picture with “Fake” (but giant) Woody at the entrance to ToyStoryLand. She didn’t know the two CowToys went on break when she changed places and were right behind her. “JUMPSCARE!”
She did grab a selfie with them when they passed to return while she was waiting for her PhotoPass.
 
The Green Army Men band played by during our waiting time as well. YAAY!
 
Rosa came with me to meet Buzz Lightyear in my shirt of him. There were some more feral children on line, threatening to smash the Cast Member’s toys he brought up trying to make conversation and occasionally they would vanish into the bushes.
‘Murica!
 
Buzz was a lot less “animated” than usual. (HA!) But still fun. I wish they’d bring him back to the Magic Kingdom where he still thinks he is a Space Ranger. I do like my meetings with characters as delusional as I am. YAAY!
 
While we finished with Buzz, Anabelle went over to Pixar Place to get a tea. We got a notification from her, “Frozone just scared the literal s*** out of me ‘cause he’s roaming around. We took a Point Five.”
His handler was one of many who saw her Kermit shirt and asked if she was mourning Muppetvision. 
(Foreshadowing- Of course we all were and continue to do so.)
She grabbed a mango iced tea at the Joffrey’s stand that was her top beverage choice for this Park.
 
She also let us know there was no one on line for Mrs. Incredible, and “I feel bad so that’s where I’ll be.”
Both Pixar Super Hero Handlers loved her outfit. In this area she also met a Guest decked out entirely in Stitch gear, worriedly addressing anyone who noticed him about rumored alterations from the original in the new live action Lilo and Stitch that would fundamentally change the story and characters.
(Foreshadowing- Hoo boy!)
 
We went back to “Not Main Street But the Park is Two Square Feet and You Know What I Mean,” (clomp clomp) for a visit with Rosa’s boys. Rosa had a great time hugging them and having them get exited over her jewelry. Since she had Chip and Dale, she didn’t need Anabelle and I, sending us away.
 
Anabelle went on a Sorcerer Mickey and Red Carpet Minnie Character run because the wait time was short- a rarity. She postulated over text that, “It will probably go way up by the time I’m done because I don’t know what the hold up is, maybe Mickey went to pee for a long time.” When she got to him, she understood somewhat because, “Mickey wrote a novel,” in her autograph book. She got many compliments on her Kermit Banjo shirt and Mickey, master of mime that he is, implied they should start a jug band. The Handler jumped in, suggesting varied instruments. Anabelle was thrilled to be assigned The Triangle.
 
I ran back (clompclomp) to “Originals Row” and rode Star Tours. I still love that one. A very wise mother ahead of me announced to the many children in her group. “Now give me all of your light sabers.” For our trip through space, the Rebel Spy was a very tiny and confused girl. Vader tried to stop the ship at the beginning, leading to a reverse launch. First stop, because my ankle hadn’t been rattled enough this week, was the reason Rosa and Anabelle stopped riding this one completely- The Pod Race. My lock three limbs method was put to the test. The in between message was a new one! The Mandalorian told us of the importance of our task while Grogu levitated one of those one eyed, space-frog things, eventually spitting it at us in 3D. yay.
The end section was one of the better ones, Coruscant. It combined the Revenge of the Sith opening space battle with the Attack of the Clones traffic scene. YAAAY!!
 
I met up with Rosa. (Anabelle was still in “The timeless zone” on the concrete waiting area for Mickey and Minnie.) Rosa had found the lightsaber churros we’ve always missed. She got a red one, because strawberry. It was kinda gross. And the handle, which looked plastic in photos, was cardboard. Can’t win 'em all. Alas.

The Runaway Railway line was short, which is a problem here in modern times. The reason is, with the App, everyone in the Park knew it was short, and the line started to extend dramatically in front of us.
(Foreshadowing- As I often write and edit out of order, I may have complained about this before… I definitely will complain about it again.)
We hopped on the line once but got to the part it went under the awnings before Anabelle arrived, so we got off again. We timed getting on better when she was on the way. By the time we were all on line it was listed between forty-five minutes and an hour. However, except for characters, Disney is really good about lying about those times. We were inside the building proper in a half hour, and to the pre-show shortly after that. I think the same timing thing (wait time includes the pre-show) applies to the waits on Mickey’s first ride as does the Haunted Mansion. The Cast Member on the pre-show played it as if he was completely disinterested in helping Goofy, which was an entertaining twist. YAAY!
 
On the way back to the Muppet Courtyard (*sniff*) I put in a mobile order for the Jawa sipper I saw listed. IT LIGHTS UP AND TALKS!!! I had no idea. There would have been NO INTERNAL DEBATE if I had known that from the start. YAAAAY!!
(Foreshadowing- This created a HUGE location problem as the shelf of similar Star Wars items it was supposed to go on, is far too  high to let me play with it easily. This may be why he’s still on the dining room table as of this writing. That location is definitely why Rosa is planning to bludgeon me with him.)
 
As we reached the Muppet Courtyard a guy was coming out of StarWarsLand drinking out of one of their custom Sprite bottles. In my best Threepio voice I proclaimed, “He’s holding a thermal detonator!”
Anabelle said- “No, he’s not.”
I indicated in the direction of the Sprite guy- “Yes, he is. There.”
She answered- “Oh, I thought you meant the Jawa.”
I corrected her- “No, he’s holding a restraining bolt.”
Anabelle finished the conversation- “No one asked you.”
 
The MuppetVision pre-show was almost right at the start! YAY! Since I already quote it often, I will continue to memorialize this wonderful attraction by stating “What kind of foolishness would you like to see?” as often as I can get away with.
 
I took photos to document important stuff, Statler and Waldorf and Bean in the balconies, plus some other decorations, so I could focus completely on the show during our final day. Anabelle (with Rosa’s help) had another mission which was similar to, and just as successful as the Boneyard one, for herself this time.
 
With the exception of the Terror o’ Tower, which was our target for the Extra Magic Hour Half Hour on that final day, we had done everything we wanted to in MGM during our vastly shortened time there. 
(“A hole.” – Anabelle)

We reached the busses to have an exceedingly rare night of shopping in Disney Springs. 
There wasn’t one. Alas.
(Foreshadowing- That is there wasn’t a bus. There was a night…and a Disney Springs. Perhaps I should review my word ordering. And learn the definition of “foreshadowing.”)
I’m not sure when they dropped direct routes from the Parks to “Downtown” because we’ve done it before. Granted that was Twenty years ago.
As the age of my shirts indicate, I have problems tracking the passage of time in Disney.
 
Anabelle found a resort that was close to Disney Springs we could take a bus to. But then the bus to our resort (very near MGM) showed up. We asked that driver, and he let us know going with him was an awful idea as the All Stars were back the other way. He suggested a couple of other options, and the one for Old Key West pulled in.
 
We told that driver what we wanted to do, and she began to tell us a better way to get to the shopping district than her route. By then we were already sitting down on her bus and described what the All Star Bus Driver said, ("Go to Key West and take a boat.") and she agreed that would also work.
 
I was clearly fried. (I know… big surprise.) There was only one other group on the bus. The driver originally explained there were five stops at Old Key West, and the boat dock was the last one. However, the other group said they would get off there too, and the driver took us directly to that point. I missed the whole middle part, and my family had to prod me to exit the bus when it was time. (Possibly with pointed sticks, I was, as always, very tired and dehydrated.)
 
On the dock, we met a retired couple from Seattle who used to live on the East Coast when he was an insurance broker in Manhattan. She had nice blouse and slacks outfit on, and he was wearing a pressed golf shirt that he had clearly used for playing golf. (Based on demeanor, not grass stains or anything like that.) They took one look at us and asked, “First time?”
 
(Captain Subtext filter- We learned they were early adopters of the Disney Vacation Club, had been with the program for years, and longed for the early ways of doing things. Key West is primarily Disney Vacation Club Land. They figured we were newcomers, and while they remained nice, the tone of the “oh” when we told them we stay in Value Resorts was telling.)
 
We did have a pleasant conversation while waiting for the boat to arrive. Anabelle- not a fan of boats by any measure- decided the cabin of this one felt secure and thought it was a pretty ride, as did Rosa and I. YAAY!
 
Our first intentional entry of Disney Springs all together in decades was celebrated with a return to the Earl Of Sandwich. This was the place I learned the seriousness of the phrase, “NEVER WAKE A SLEEPING BABY.” Anabelle had scouted the menus, and this seemed like a quick, tasty and close choice. They did have a lack of Gluten Free options, however. Rosa had other left overs from a couple of meals, along with stashed away rolls in the room from the table service places with obliging Awesome Happy Servers.
 
Anabelle had her Chicken Caesar wrap (“It was sooooooo gooooood!” – Anabelle) along with an Earl Grey Lemonade. Rosa was not a fan of the drink at all. I liked the separate tastes but couldn’t resolve them both being in my mouth simultaneously. Anabelle texted Uncle Dave as someone who would appreciate the flavor. Their connection has changed considerably since she hung up on him when he sang “Happy Birthday” during the trip we first ate at this place on. Anabelle had found me a Chipotle chicken sandwich, which was excellent. I grabbed a bag of chips (non meal plan, but the Disney Visa saved me a whole dime! YAY!) I also got a Purple PowerAde for variety, and so I didn’t die.

Dinner was a showcase of Anabelle’s favorite memes, including the “Sebastian Stan” one she must send to Aurora whenever she thinks of it.
(Foreshadowing- She sent it again during the family read through and will also do so whenever she reads the final version.)
She took point on planning out the strategy for tomorrow’s full day in the Magic Kingdom.
That’s my girl.
Part of the plan involved targeting the Peter Pan ride during the Extra Magic Hour Half Hour. However, if the Pan line was too long, Pooh.
Rosa and I answered- “Yes, poo!”
Then we all cracked up for about ten minutes.
A reminder that we are all hilarious… but were very tired.
 
Walking through the stores after eating, (clomp clomp clomp) we passed Dianne, one of the past consultants from Say Yes to the Dress.
Yes, that was weird.
 
The purpose of coming to this location was Anabelle finding the Muppets 70th Anniversary Magnet for her car, Francine, in the Magnet store. She did. YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!  We got some other ones as well. YAAY!
 
Next stop was World of Disney. I’m sorry but that place is far too huge and overwhelming. I can’t focus on anything at all. Even with the maps all over, I get lost. The song from Bolt that had been stuck in Anabelle’s head for over a week was playing while we were there. I feel this didn’t help matters. Neither did being dehydrated, exhausted and sick I suppose, but it’s not like we’d ever let that stop us in Disney. I know I like to call things old names, but all of Disney Springs feels excessively overwhelming to me. I preferred Downtown. Heck, as anti-social as I am, I preferred Pleasure Island.
 
We back tracked to the pin store for Anabelle to get a blind box set of sidekicks that turned out excellent. We also passed a band with a woman performing a Queen song on the main stage. She did a great job. It takes a lot to be impressive with those numbers when you aren’t Freddy Mercury.
 
The Disney Springs busses are East Jesus away from everything, with the All Star stops being further East-er and Jesus-er on top of that. (clomp clomp clomp clomp) We did get seats on the bus, which was key at the midpoint of the trip. A guy on the bus got excited about my Buzz shirt. Meanwhile, people everywhere were giving Anabelle compliments on her outfit.
YAAAAAAAAAY!!!
 
The bus took us back to our home at the All Star Sports. On just about every trip to that locale, “Take Me Out to the Ball Game” would play during the ride. And every time, one- and only one- person would sing along. This did not happen with any other song. Note- It was not the same one person singing on every bus ride.
(Foreshadowing- Duh.)
 
Back at the resort, Rosa taught Anabelle how to fix the Pin Trader Binder’s zipper with a pen. Anabelle took her Point Fives with Donald this time to continue the trend. She asked to go get the mugs, fully embracing the individual Zen time that accompanies it.
 
We rested in the room getting ready to pass out. Rosa organized… well all of us and everything really. Anabelle organized her pins properly. Now that I knew it would dry after The Robocop day, I peeled the new, inflatable boot liner off my leg and out of its boot casing to give it a thorough hosing down.
 
I was happily fiddling with the Jawa sipper and yelled, “Utinni!” as that’s what Jawas say. Anabelle was curious as to why I yelled, “Rotini!”
(Foreshadowing- His name is now Rotini.)
(More foreshadowing- Rosa did NOT bludgeon me with him. However, during her fall cleaning, Rotini mysteriously migrated to my- already fairly overcrowded - "Work from home" table where he remains while I figure out his permanent location.)
 
18205 steps
6.6 miles. 





No comments: